Thursday, December 26, 2013

Lip Crush

      Once a gloss girl, now a lip stick lady. Rebel by M.A.C was my first lip crush, I went to get my make up done for my birthday one year. I recall telling the artist to make me "hot", as she was doing my make up I took note of her applying the lipstick, I told her " no I don't wear lipstick" her response was "I thought you said you want to look hot" . So i let her finish than I took the mirror to look at her work but the lipstick actually looked good. That was my first encounter with lip stick , my first lip stick, a few months later I got another on. My second go to lipstick is Media by M.A.C, before the deep red was popular I was already in love with it. Now it's a very popular color , there are dupes in other brands that I haven't used yet but I plan to try them out soon. Third times a charm they say, there have been so many shades of red but only one that looks nice on me, Diva every lady should have a red lipstick. Those are my top three lipsticks but I also use a few others Nude from the Rihanna collection, RiRi Woo, and my latest Cyber all crushes that I grown to love.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete