Friday, December 20, 2013

A Soft Linger

For years I have been against fragrances but that has changed. Since my first encounter with Flowerbomb Eau Extreme by Viktor & Rolf earlier this year. The soft scent lingers but not over powering, the " Eau Extreme" I bought mine from Nordstrom It's an exclusive scent by Viktor & Rolf for Nordstrom's, the scent was developed in France, I feel like a lady when ever I wear it. It leads me to feel that every lady should be wearing a scent, it took me years to find a fragrance that is soft to my liking, most fragrances cause me to feel sick.  Before I bought Flowerbomb, I would get sample sizes of it to test it out. Than I figure I should treat myself to something special for my birthday this year, best gift I have bought for myself so far. I paid 135 for mine, its the 1.7 oz bottle, I think it's perfect for anyone who would like a soft floral scent. But if your not to sure, I would try a few testers before buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment