Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Herchel Supply Co "Sydney" review

 A month ago I bought a new backpack for school, it took me a while to find something I liked. The main thing was something with comfortable straps since it will be filled with books and I also was looking for a bag that is good quality with that being said i went on the hunt. My freshman year I had a Northface bag that I adored and made it through two years before all the school, hiking, and sleepover supplies took a toll on it. What I actually ended up doing is trying on backpacks in different stores, the one brand that had straps that did not seem like they would hurt and could handle all the books is the Herchel (Sydney) style bag. It's been a month since I bought it;  it is really comfortable and holds up well. I still love the Northface bags and hope to find another but for the time being my Herchel is pretty goo, the bag has nice interior decor.  Below I will list some store's that are carrying the sydney style the bag.

Herschel Supply Co
Nordstrom
Karmaloop



No comments:

Post a Comment