Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Formula & Brush




After using M.A.C mascara for the last few years, I decided to change it up. Maybelline has always been a brand that I feel is very compatible to high end cosmetics, they make great products for half the price. I come to realize that the brand of cosmetics does not really matter, it's the product, formula, and the packaging that counts. Those are the key pieces to a great product. For mascara it's the formal and the brush that will make it a good product, the Mega Plush Volume Express by Maybelline New York is the product I decide to be my must have item 2014. In the past I did my mascara shopping based on the name but now it's based on the brush and formula. The reason I do like the Mega Plush is because the volume and length it adds to my lashes without an eyelash curler, I have always been nervous that my eye lid would get stuck in there, sounds silly but that is one reason I like this mascara because i do not have to use an eyelash curler.

No comments:

Post a Comment