Thursday, November 14, 2013

Hands On Deck Work Experience

     Currently I'm doing work experience "interning" for school. Part of my work experience is to create sell plans for clothing, merchandise a display to help showcase the product, and track sells. My boss and I sit down weekly to discus how each sell is going, and if it's not going well how to improve the sells. Most of the hard work goes into styling the merchandise, below are photos of the displays I have worked on so far. There are things I changed to improve both display since taking the photos but for the most part I enjoy styling the mannequin, the legs are a little tricky but once i got them all to fave the same angle they looked great once I made that change to them. The second display is my favorite of the faux leather with the black and white printed top with faux leather sleeves. I have four more weeks before my work experience is done for school and i get my grade but in the mean time two more displays and sell plans.


No comments:

Post a Comment