Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tom Ford's Inspiring Show

I was reading the http://nymag.com/thecut/  and going through some of the collections from fashion week, when Tom Ford latest show in London  really caught my attention. After going through photos of his collection from the show I told myself this is going to be my style inspiration for fall. To me the collection saids city girl meets sexy young adult with style. I'm in my early twenties, with fashion always changing so fast I tend to dress whats going on. But I want to focus on being more stylish young lady not the fast fashion style, nothing wrong with it but for me I feel it is time for me to focus on improving my style and thats why Tom Ford latest show is really inspiring to me. From the fabrics the clothes are made of to the cut of each pieces, but mainly the details put into each piece is what makes his collection so sexy and inspiring . The long v-neck cut on one of the dresses to the leather jackets and dresses, Tom Ford collections are always impressive. The photos I posted came from http://nymag.com/thecut/2013/09/tom-fords-show-lace-leather-visible-thong.html and Copyright (c) 1998 Hewlett-Packard Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment