Saturday, June 1, 2013

The end of the spring semester 2013

 This semester has been one of favorite ones so far. The classes I took this semester and the professor are amazing and were very inspiring . Visual Merchandising taught by Rachel Libolt was one of those classes, I've had different classes with Rachel before. Her visual merchandising class was very hands on, we went on a few field trips to major retail store to look at their display windows. We had our own display projects to work on as well as group projects, I learned a lot; not to second guess my work to the point that I don't like it, I learn the importance of stepping back to look at my work from a distance to see the good and the bad. When standing close to my display, I would not see the flaws. I really enjoyed visual merchandising and my other classes as well. The one thing I will do next semester that i didn't do this past semester is socialize with people outside of the groups I worked with.


No comments:

Post a Comment